By now, I think you all know how much I love Christmas. As if my snaps, stories, Insta, and decor inside my home weren’t obvious enough haha! Expect to see a gazillion Christmas posts in the next Month! Today, I’m very excited to share with you a Christmas event AND giveaway!
Over the years, Vancouver has done a great job bringing even more Winter and Christmas festivities into town. This year, Enchant is hosting the World’s largest Christmas light maze and market! This event starts November 25th, and will go until New Year’s Eve with a firework finale.
The family-friendly festival will feature:
- a 55,000 square foot maze of light sculptures
- a 64-foot Christmas Tree
- live performances
- an outdoor fire pit
- marketplace featuring food and drink vendors serving mulled wine, specialty coffees, and holiday beers
- a variety of local vendors and artisans for holiday shopping, and guests will get a chance to browse speciality products from talented craftsmen/women
- VIP lounge for private parties and holiday get-togethers. Guests can enjoy a private lounge with a beautiful atmosphere where they can relax, socialize and celebrate in style. The VIP Lounge includes an exclusive entrance into the light maze, a private bar, access to all of the food trucks, and customizable entertainment options.
Lastly, Enchant 2016 will debut a special new Christmas storybook written by local storyteller Leanne Johnston and illustrated by Sebastian S.C. The story follows the aftermath of a disastrous snowstorm that hits the North Pole the night before Christmas. Children around the world are asked to explore the enchanted light fields of the North and search for the missing reindeer in an attempt to help Santa and save the world’s biggest holiday. Guests will be able to bring home this beautifully illustrated storybook as a souvenir of this unforgettable event. It’ll be available for purchase at the exit of the light maze or can be pre-ordered with tickets.
You can purchase tickets here, be sure to secure your dates in advance, as there are capacity limits and tickets are selling quickly!
I’ve teamed up with Enchant to gift 1 pair of tickets (any day of of your choosing) to my interweb friends as a pre-holiday present! Entry to this contest is very easy!
- Follow me on Instagram, like and comment on the following Instagram photo, share what is your favourite holiday festivity.
- Subscribe to my blog (right side at the top)
If you do both you will have a total of 2 entries into this contest. Contest closes November 25 at noon, and winner will be contacted evening of November 25! Best of luck and enjoy the event!