Recently, I was introduced to OZNaturals, an organic skin care line based in the United States. I reviewed the hyaluronic acid serum in my last post, this time, I had the opportunity to try their sea infused herbal facial moisturizer.
- Vitamin C
- Coconut Oil
- Blueberry Extract
- Algae Extract
- Giant Sea Kelp Extract
Highlights and my favourite features of it:
- This product fits into definition of a ‘good’ moisturizer, it keeps the skin soft and smooth after applying.
- I generally hesitate to use moisturizers that are not gel-based as many other creams make my skin oily. However this moisturizer has left my skin soft and not sticky or oily at all!
- Smell isn’t too strong, an important factor for many people, especially if they have sensitive noses.
- The use of coconut oil, I really like products that have hints of coconut oil in the formula. It’s supposed to be very nourishing, even my hair stylist advises me to use coconut oil hair products all the time.
- Sea kelp extract, and the concept of ‘sea’ in general. It might be their branding is just really good here, but it made me feel fresh (you know that amazing feeling after a nice facial or face cleanse? That is how I felt after using this moisturizer) like I just had a swim in the water!
- The price for this moisturizer ($32CAD) is acceptable and on the lower end in my opinion, considering its use of natural ingredients and overall is a quality product. The amount in each bottle also helps justify the pricing.
Keeping my skin soft and pampered here after a swimming session in the sun!
Check out some of OZNaturals’ other products! They have many products from cleansers, toners, serums, to masks.